Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > VoipStunt & Windows Messenger

VoipStunt & Windows Messenger

Nho Whei

The latest VoipStunt fires up Windows Messenger, or have I effed up
the setup somewhere?

paul123

Nho Whei wrote:
> The latest VoipStunt fires up Windows Messenger, or have I effed up
> the setup somewhere?

same happened here - it updated the (messenger) prog then shut down...

molloyjoe@gmail.com

paul123 wrote:
> Nho Whei wrote:
> > The latest VoipStunt fires up Windows Messenger, or have I effed up
> > the setup somewhere?

> same happened here - it updated the (messenger) prog then shut down...

Clear the files from your tempory folders - the setup file is there
from the last time you updated MSN Messenger and that's preventing the
voipbuster setup program from downloading correctly and running. when
you've cleared your temporary folder you may download voipbuster again
and install.