Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > tesco voip is not worth the money - can the handset be used with other voip services

tesco voip is not worth the money - can the handset be used with other voip services

paul woolley

Cant dial my tesco number from telewest, nlt or some BT lines.

Can call it from my vodafone and orange mobile, how ever it doesnt display
the caller id - just says unknown

is the handset they supply able to be used with other voip services seeing i
have paid for it now

paul

Brian A

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 19:10:39 GMT, "paul woolley" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Cant dial my tesco number from telewest, nlt or some BT lines.
>
>Can call it from my vodafone and orange mobile, how ever it doesnt display
>the caller id - just says unknown
>

>is the handset they supply able to be used with other voip services seeing i
>have paid for it now
>
>paul

Is there not some way of returning it if you are not satisfied or if
it was bought via the Net are you not covered with the 'distance
selling' provision in law? If everything is in good order why not try
sending it back - what have you got to lose?
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.