Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Draytek 2100 VG

Draytek 2100 VG

▀°dincÁs▓║║║

As per subject, how many SIP accounts does this device manage? Looking
through the Draytek website, various reviews, and other Googling, I can't
find the info...

Also, cheapest place to buy it? Should I give EBay a try?

TA

--
▀°dincÁs▓║║║ Ě The Y2K Druid
I'm watching you...

Ben

"▀°dincÁs▓║║║" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) er.co.uk...
As per subject, how many SIP accounts does this device manage? Looking
through the Draytek website, various reviews, and other Googling, I can't
find the info...

Also, cheapest place to buy it? Should I give EBay a try?

TA

--
▀°dincÁs▓║║║ Ě The Y2K Druid
I'm watching you...
.oOo, (@o@) ,oOo.

Just the one SIP account I'm affraid (

Ben

Martin▓

It's only got one phone socket, so only one SIP registartion at the time,
but easy enough to change.

Drayteks are dead reliable so it's safe to buy one on Ebay,
(I did). You may find the 2900VG which has two phone sockets / SIP
registrations.
Regards,
Martin

▀°dincÁs▓║║║

It was Thu, 2 Mar 2006 02:52:29 -0000, and Martin▓ popped the nose
over the fence around uk.telecom.voip, and said...
|It's only got one phone socket, so only one SIP registartion at the time,
|but easy enough to change.
|
|Drayteks are dead reliable so it's safe to buy one on Ebay,
|(I did). You may find the 2900VG which has two phone sockets / SIP
|registrations.
|Regards,
|Martin

It's not relevant how many phone sockets the HW device has, at the end of
the day other ATAs can register to more SIP servers even with a single RJ11
socket, even softphones can (X-Lite does 10!). That's about the internal
software, I guess.
That's a major blow to the whole lot. Not suitable, then...

--
▀°dincÁs▓║║║ Ě The Y2K Druid

Cisco 350 adapters and Draytek 2600/2900 routers and WPA modes? Peter Cisco 1 03-28-2005 03:04 PM
Req: Help - connecting two machines (one wireless) via Draytek Vigor 2600g Mike Wireless Networking 1 03-02-2005 10:02 AM
Cisco 837 to Draytek Rob Cisco 0 12-14-2004 12:18 PM
Draytek Vigor 2600 FXS - VoIP over home network? James Harris Cisco 0 07-24-2004 10:36 PM
Re: Draytek vigor 2600. How to setup VPN? Olly Aitch Computer Support 0 11-03-2003 01:22 PM

Advertisments