Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Vonage reduces price to 7.99

Vonage reduces price to 7.99

Mike

I received notification from Vonage this morning that they have reduced their
prices down to £7.99, which was probably just as well, as I had been considering
getting a second freetalk line. So will probably keep both going for the time
being, no doubt they have been losing customers to other cheaper services and
have responded accordingly. Still one of the more expensive even at 7.99 but
its certainly better than 9.99. )

Mike