Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > VOIP phone software?

VOIP phone software?

Nick B.

Whilst I'm waiting for my Sipura 3000 to be delivered, can anyone
suggest a PC soft-phone application that I can use with voip.co.uk (and
others)? OS is Win XP Home.

Thanks,
--
Nick B.

Philippe Deleye

"Nick B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Whilst I'm waiting for my Sipura 3000 to be delivered, can anyone
> suggest a PC soft-phone application that I can use with voip.co.uk (and
> others)? OS is Win XP Home.

X-Lite.
www.xten.net

Nick B.

Philippe Deleye wrote:
> "Nick B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Whilst I'm waiting for my Sipura 3000 to be delivered, can anyone
>> suggest a PC soft-phone application that I can use with voip.co.uk (and
>> others)? OS is Win XP Home.

> X-Lite.
> www.xten.net

Thanks for your suggestion. After Google I came up with one called
Express Talk http://www.nch.com.au/talk/

--
Nick B.