Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > tesco internet phone - any comments ?

tesco internet phone - any comments ?

paul woolley

good or bad ?

what phone number do you get allocated (01 or 0870) ?

thanks

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh paul woolley:
> good or bad ?
>
> what phone number do you get allocated (01 or 0870) ?
>
> thanks

It looks to me a toy service, with the toy (USB) phones, not very good rates,
unless you plan not to use it for outgoing calls, but being USB not really
practical for just incoming.

--
For 5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk

Ivor Jones

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
wrote in message
news:4mWLf.26200$(E-Mail Removed). uk
> Thus spaketh paul woolley:
> > good or bad ?
> >
> > what phone number do you get allocated (01 or 0870) ?
> >
> > thanks

> It looks to me a toy service, with the toy (USB) phones,
> not very good rates, unless you plan not to use it for
> outgoing calls, but being USB not really practical for
> just incoming.

Are you forced to use a USB device..? Any ATA settings..?

Ivor

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
> "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
> wrote in message
> news:4mWLf.26200$(E-Mail Removed). uk
>> Thus spaketh paul woolley:
>>> good or bad ?
>>>
>>> what phone number do you get allocated (01 or 0870) ?
>>>
>>> thanks

>> It looks to me a toy service, with the toy (USB) phones,
>> not very good rates, unless you plan not to use it for
>> outgoing calls, but being USB not really practical for
>> just incoming.

> Are you forced to use a USB device..? Any ATA settings..?
>
> Ivor

That would be something worth finding out, I just didn't look too much in it,
as the rates were poor and the purchase price was only for the USB phones.