Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > HELP: How can I use Waitec E-ZI phonebox (USB adapter) w/ Voipstunt ?

HELP: How can I use Waitec E-ZI phonebox (USB adapter) w/ Voipstunt ?

Pietro

Somebody knows how I can use my USB adapter ( it connects my handset to USB
and to PSTB) with Voipstunt?
I tried a software for Voipbuster, but I have troubles with the handlink of
the audio: It only works fine if I start my call through the PC speakers
and after I switch to USB audio, but i'm not able to start directly from USB
audio.

george123

this following usb adapter can work with voipstunt:
http://www.echostore.com/skype-phone-adaptor-usb.html ,I waited for
long time for it. it seems they releases the software(use the sam
software as voipbuster) today. lucky me. I checked the following phone
support voipstunt:

http://www.echostore.com/skype-phone-mobile.html ,
http://www.echostore.com/voip-usb-phone.html ,

But I the following one does not work with voipstunt:
http://www.echostore.com/usb-to-rj11-adaptor.html ,

I do hope this adapter works with voipstunt

--
george123

Waitec Phonebox Brunt UK VOIP 0 06-12-2006 03:28 PM
Voipstunt - use with Linksys PAP ATA? Paul UK VOIP 2 03-21-2006 09:37 PM
VoipStunt cutting after a few minutes.. Scope UK VOIP 5 01-04-2006 01:05 PM
Can voipstunt call skype etc? Mr.Muppster UK VOIP 1 01-03-2006 05:25 PM
VoIP to Analogue Phonebox Tony UK VOIP 10 07-06-2005 07:46 AM

Advertisments