Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Skype - PC to Mobile

Skype - PC to Mobile

David K.

Hi,
I would like to use Skype in order to make a voice calls between my PC
and a
mobile in Italy (Vodafone).
I wonder what is the total cost per minute.
Any help will be appreciated.

David

the hamiltons

0.25EURO per Min.All rates are here