Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Problem setting up SPA2000 & Draytel

Problem setting up SPA2000 & Draytel

the hamiltons

Have a Sipura working fine on line 1,on line 2 I have
Draytel(www.draytel.org) .Dial out works fine but no incoming calls,have
installed XLite on PC with same settings and this works fine. I have left
all settings for line 2 draytel the same as line 1 excpt of course my user
no,password and the proxy which is simply draytel.org
The SPA has alot of adjustments and my experence is limited so I thought it
best to ask here. TIA.

tony p

Hi forgot to mention sip port is 5060 to line 1 and 5061 to line 2.

"the hamiltons" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dteonr$8ae$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Have a Sipura working fine on line 1,on line 2 I have
> Draytel(www.draytel.org) .Dial out works fine but no incoming calls,have
> installed XLite on PC with same settings and this works fine. I have left
> all settings for line 2 draytel the same as line 1 excpt of course my user
> no,password and the proxy which is simply draytel.org
> The SPA has alot of adjustments and my experence is limited so I thought
> it
> best to ask here. TIA.

tony p

Sorry and I use a Linksys WRT54 2.2.

"the hamiltons" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dteonr$8ae$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Have a Sipura working fine on line 1,on line 2 I have
> Draytel(www.draytel.org) .Dial out works fine but no incoming calls,have
> installed XLite on PC with same settings and this works fine. I have left
> all settings for line 2 draytel the same as line 1 excpt of course my user
> no,password and the proxy which is simply draytel.org
> The SPA has alot of adjustments and my experence is limited so I thought
> it
> best to ask here. TIA.

Jono

"tony p" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dterf1$bng$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry and I use a Linksys WRT54 2.2.
>

> "the hamiltons" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dteonr$8ae$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Have a Sipura working fine on line 1,on line 2 I have
>> Draytel(www.draytel.org) .Dial out works fine but no incoming calls,have
>> installed XLite on PC with same settings and this works fine. I have left
>> all settings for line 2 draytel the same as line 1 excpt of course my
>> user
>> no,password and the proxy which is simply draytel.org
>> The SPA has alot of adjustments and my experence is limited so I thought
>> it
>> best to ask here. TIA.

What are your arrangements within your router for dealing with port 5061?
Have you got any port forwarding set up at all?

Are both accounts (Line 1 & 2) with Draytel?

the hamiltons

Hi Jono thanks for your reply, The other line 1 is with bentley-Walker
and works perfect with port5060. Draytel is with port 5061, I hav'nt
configured anything in the WRT54 2.2 to accomodate this, any help if this is
the problem is appreciated.

Sipura SPA2000 ATA harrogate3 UK VOIP 18 04-08-2007 09:44 AM
Anyone used SPA2000 with Draytel tony p UK VOIP 0 04-07-2006 05:17 PM
DrayTel service relaunched Alex UK VOIP 12 12-15-2005 10:11 PM
Zoom X5v with Draytel? google@curvica.com UK VOIP 1 06-22-2005 01:56 AM
How to reset SPA2000 without a phone Christen Fihl VOIP 1 01-22-2005 01:01 AM

Advertisments