Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Remote Dialing

Remote Dialing

Don

Can any one recommend a device or can a Linksys PAP2 adaptor be programmed
to let you dial in from a mobile on one number and then dial out on another
number. E.g.. I have dial a friend for free on my mobile service. I could
set this "friend" as one number then dial this number from my mobile and
redial remotely on a VOIP number that I am paying for as an all inclusive
calls per month. I hope that I have made this sound clear. Thank you in
advance

Brian A

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:25:33 -0000, "Don" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can any one recommend a device or can a Linksys PAP2 adaptor be programmed
>to let you dial in from a mobile on one number and then dial out on another
>number. E.g.. I have dial a friend for free on my mobile service. I could
>set this "friend" as one number then dial this number from my mobile and
>redial remotely on a VOIP number that I am paying for as an all inclusive
>calls per month. I hope that I have made this sound clear. Thank you in
>advance

The Sipura SPA-3000 is geared up to link a PSTN call to voip.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

a3arar a3arar is offline
Junior Member

Don,

I was searching for a solution to the same request you initiated early last year. I want to leverage a phone line remotely. I was wondering if there is a phone equipment that attaches to two lines, and when I dial with to the first line, I should be able to take control over the machine and control dialing out using the second line then bridge the connections..

Did the Sipura box do what I a trying to accomplish?

A Arar

Auto Dialing stewart Firefox 4 07-19-2005 10:07 PM
using the AUX port for dialing an ISP Paul Cocker Cisco 3 02-02-2005 11:52 PM
which ip address triggers dialing out? RO|_F Cisco 5 10-28-2003 06:03 PM
Re: Problem from a win95 client dialing a 5350 Aaron Leonard Cisco 0 07-10-2003 12:14 AM

Advertisments