Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > SKYPE Problem with calls to/from Orange & T-Mobile mobiles

SKYPE Problem with calls to/from Orange & T-Mobile mobiles

Rufus Stone

I have just signed up to a SkypeIn number for 3 months. Everything
works fine when I am called by land lines or by mobiles on the O2
network. It is also fine when I am called by or call other Skype users
using their nyms.

However, if I am called by a mobile on Orange or T-Mobile, although I
can hear them perfectly, they cannot hear anything from me. I have
repeated this test with several mobile handsets and SIM cards and the
result is always the same.

My SkypeIn number is in the Manchester 0161 408 sequence and seems
fine in all other respects.

Has anyone else ever come across this problem? Could it be that the
number, which was issued about three hours ago, needs time to
propagate to these other mobile networks?

Any ideas welcomed before I try to get more help from Skype on Monday.

Thanks.

R.

Rufus Stone

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:18:48 +0000, Rufus Stone <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Any ideas welcomed before I try to get more help from Skype on Monday.

Please disregard this message as it is started working correctly now.

R.