Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipdiscount Charging Now??

Sipdiscount Charging Now??

Les Crossan

Everybody -

Has anybody else noticed that sipdiscount are now charging for calls to
Canada?? My xlite has stopped timing out at 59 minutes and i'm now being
charged at 0.30 an hour, whether I hang up at an hour or not, according
to my account details.

They're still saying 'free' on their website and this has only started
since this morning.

Can anybody shed any light...??

Cheers -

Les
--
Les Crossan,
Wallsend, Tyne & Wear

Sipdiscount configuration for zoom x5v router paul123 UK VOIP 6 11-05-2005 02:42 PM
A different Asterisk & SipDiscount working Configuration (Thanks Sparks) Jono UK VOIP 12 11-04-2005 07:15 PM
Asterisk@home & Sipdiscount & one way ausio Sparks UK VOIP 3 10-17-2005 12:03 PM
sipdiscount users (5 euros) UK VOIP 2 10-14-2005 04:24 PM
sipdiscount J Smith UK VOIP 5 10-11-2005 01:50 AM

Advertisments