Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > PAP2 unlock

PAP2 unlock

Chris

Has anyone unlocked any of the recent PAP2's to come on the market ?.

Chris

Thomas Kenyon

Chris wrote:
> Has anyone unlocked any of the recent PAP2's to come on the market ?.

Do you mean the ones where the config file that it pulls down is
encrypted and you need the encryption key to fake it?

Scope

Chris wrote:
> Has anyone unlocked any of the recent PAP2's to come on the market ?.

Sorry, Chris, I dont have an answer to your question.. But where can you
buy the locked ones these days? Broadbandbuyer have been out of stock
for ages, and have now removed them from the website.

Roland Rat

"Scope" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43e8badd$0$6130$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Chris wrote:
>> Has anyone unlocked any of the recent PAP2's to come on the market ?.

> Sorry, Chris, I dont have an answer to your question.. But where can you
> buy the locked ones these days? Broadbandbuyer have been out of stock for
> ages, and have now removed them from the website.

I got one from Comet about 4 weeks ago for 19.99.

Roland Rat

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone unlocked any of the recent PAP2's to come on the market ?.
>
> Chris

I've seen four PAP2-UVs unlocked within the last 4 weeks. All had the date
July '05 printed on the bottom of their case. I believe it's a lot easier
to do if the PAP2 has never been connected to the internet.

Thomas Kenyon

Roland Rat wrote:
> "Chris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Has anyone unlocked any of the recent PAP2's to come on the market ?.
>>
>>Chris

> I've seen four PAP2-UVs unlocked within the last 4 weeks. All had the date
> July '05 printed on the bottom of their case. I believe it's a lot easier
> to do if the PAP2 has never been connected to the internet.

There is a yahoo group dedicated to this subject called Linksys_PAP2.
I gather it's possible but not nearly as simple as it was with the older
ones.

Geo

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:05:15 GMT, Thomas Kenyon <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>There is a yahoo group dedicated to this subject called Linksys_PAP2.

Could not find that in a group search - do you have a url?

Geo

Thomas Kenyon

Geo wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:05:15 GMT, Thomas Kenyon <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>

>>There is a yahoo group dedicated to this subject called Linksys_PAP2.

> Could not find that in a group search - do you have a url?
>
> Geo

Geo

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:59:21 GMT, Thomas Kenyon <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

Thanks - no problem getting there direct - their search engine must be duff
Even copied and pasted from the url their group search returns:-
"Sorry, no matches were found for 'Linksys_Pap2'"

Geo

Brian A

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:07:26 GMT, Geo <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:59:21 GMT, Thomas Kenyon <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:

>Thanks - no problem getting there direct - their search engine must be duff
>Even copied and pasted from the url their group search returns:-
>"Sorry, no matches were found for 'Linksys_Pap2'"
>
>Geo

Found it for 19.99, free delivery here
http://tinyurl.com/9fpx6

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

How do I unlock a used cisco 7960 phone with an unknown password? kellenw Cisco 5 10-28-2010 02:32 PM
PAP2 unlock ShyBoy VOIP 2 01-28-2006 12:41 AM
Have restart computer to unlock temporary ASP.NET, anyone has experienced this? Norman Yuan ASP .Net 1 04-21-2004 08:26 PM
Unlock AD User Account Cameron Frasnelly ASP .Net 0 07-08-2003 06:19 PM
Unlock / Reset User Account in AD Cameron Frasnelly ASP .Net 0 07-02-2003 11:14 PM

Advertisments