Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Loath to mention this (Sipgate)

Loath to mention this (Sipgate)

The Cable Guy

Is it me or Sipgate? I hope it's not me but, the lack of "sipgate woes"
posts has me a little concerned!

I'm having significant difficulties with PSTN=>Sipgate & vice versa.

Asterisk shows I'm registered, as does Sipgate's "online" icon & everything
looks ticketyboo, except most inbound PSTN calls fail & I can't make any
outbound PSTN calls.

I have also tried X-lite to no avail.

Sipgate=>Sipgate is fine.

I have (just) replaced my router with a Linksys WRT54G, so if anyone has any
tweaking suggestions that will help with my problems, I would appreciate a
reply.

Cheers.

Thomas Kenyon

The Cable Guy wrote:
> Is it me or Sipgate? I hope it's not me but, the lack of "sipgate woes"
> posts has me a little concerned!
>
> I'm having significant difficulties with PSTN=>Sipgate & vice versa.
>
> Asterisk shows I'm registered, as does Sipgate's "online" icon & everything
> looks ticketyboo, except most inbound PSTN calls fail & I can't make any
> outbound PSTN calls.
>
> I have also tried X-lite to no avail.
>
> Sipgate=>Sipgate is fine.
>
> I have (just) replaced my router with a Linksys WRT54G, so if anyone has any
> tweaking suggestions that will help with my problems, I would appreciate a
> reply.
>
> Cheers.

Was broken for a while tonight, should be okay now.

I loath to ask..... BY UK VOIP 3 06-11-2006 04:37 PM
I loath to ask..... BY UK VOIP 0 06-10-2006 10:39 PM
forgot to mention mglover ASP .Net 1 07-22-2004 10:39 PM
I forgot to mention... Joe777 ASP .Net 2 05-06-2004 05:26 PM
forgot to mention Richard HTML 0 01-09-2004 08:45 AM

Advertisments