Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Quick question about Linksys PAP2

Quick question about Linksys PAP2

Doehead

I assume it's ok to use a telephone extension lead with one of these, ie:
phone->5m/10m extension->uk adapter knoblet->PAP2

Thanks

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Doehead:
> I assume it's ok to use a telephone extension lead with one of these,
> ie: phone->5m/10m extension->uk adapter knoblet->PAP2
>

> Thanks

Yes.

You could butcher a RJ-11 cable connect one end directly to the PAP2 and then
wire up the other end to a BABT Master socket, and if so wish have extension
sockets running off them, as you would your normal phone line.

--
For 5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
www.south-east-birmingham.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Unlocking linksys PAP2 Shaker VOIP 7 05-23-2010 01:37 PM
Linksys PAP2 locked to Vonage, support people funny Kyler Laird VOIP 55 03-25-2005 08:05 AM
can I connect Vonage/Linksys PAP2 to home phone wiring? Gary Dale VOIP 15 03-20-2005 10:10 PM
Linksys PAP2 hack? Ghazan Haider VOIP 5 03-18-2005 08:02 AM

Advertisments