Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Outgoing calls with voip.co.uk

Reply
Thread Tools

Outgoing calls with voip.co.uk

 
 
Matt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-21-2006
Hi,

Having trouble making outgoing calls over voip.co.uk on my asterisk
setup.

The cli gives...

asterisk1*CLI>
-- Executing Macro("SIP/206-c9aa", "dialout-trunk|12|01213332xxx|")
in new stack
-- Executing GotoIf("SIP/206-c9aa", "1?3:2)") in new stack
-- Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s,3)
-- Executing Macro("SIP/206-c9aa", "record-enable|206|OUT") in new
stack
-- Executing GotoIf("SIP/206-c9aa", "0 > 0?2:4") in new stack
-- Goto (macro-record-enable,s,4)
-- Executing GotoIf("SIP/206-c9aa", "1?5:8") in new stack
-- Goto (macro-record-enable,s,5)
-- Executing DBget("SIP/206-c9aa", "RecEnable=RECORD-OUT/206") in
new stack
-- DBget: varname=RecEnable, family=RECORD-OUT, key=206
-- DBget: set variable RecEnable to DISABLED
-- Executing SetVar("SIP/206-c9aa",
"CALLFILENAME=OUT206-20060121-154747-1137858467.462") in new stack
-- Executing Goto("SIP/206-c9aa", "s|14") in new stack
-- Goto (macro-record-enable,s,14)
-- Executing GotoIf("SIP/206-c9aa", "0?15:99") in new stack
-- Goto (macro-record-enable,s,99)
-- Executing NoOp("SIP/206-c9aa", "NO RECORDING NEEDED") in new
stack
-- Executing GotoIf("SIP/206-c9aa", "1?7") in new stack
-- Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s,7)
-- Executing GotoIf("SIP/206-c9aa", "0?9") in new stack
-- Executing SetCallerID("SIP/206-c9aa", "01827218xxx") in new
stack
-- Executing SetGroup("SIP/206-c9aa", "OUT_12") in new stack
-- Executing CheckGroup("SIP/206-c9aa", "1") in new stack
-- Executing SetVar("SIP/206-c9aa", "DIAL_NUMBER=01213332xxx") in
new stack
-- Executing SetVar("SIP/206-c9aa", "DIAL_TRUNK=12") in new stack
-- Executing AGI("SIP/206-c9aa", "fixlocalprefix") in new stack
-- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/fixlocalprefix
-- AGI Script fixlocalprefix completed, returning 0
-- Executing SetVar("SIP/206-c9aa", "OUTNUM=01213332xxx") in new
stack
-- Executing Cut("SIP/206-c9aa", "custom=OUT_12|1") in new stack
-- Executing GotoIf("SIP/206-c9aa", "0?19") in new stack
-- Executing Dial("SIP/206-c9aa", "SIP/ems_voip/01213332xx") in new
stack
-- Called ems_voip/01213332xxx


and then sits there until I hangup.

Can anyone spot anything odd?

Many thanks


Matthew

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jono
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-21-2006

"Matt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> Having trouble making outgoing calls over voip.co.uk on my asterisk
> setup.
>
> The cli gives...
>
> asterisk1*CLI>
> -- Executing Macro("SIP/206-c9aa", "dialout-trunk|12|01213332xxx|")
> in new stack
> -- Executing GotoIf("SIP/206-c9aa", "1?3:2)") in new stack
> -- Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s,3)
> -- Executing Macro("SIP/206-c9aa", "record-enable|206|OUT") in new
> stack
> -- Executing GotoIf("SIP/206-c9aa", "0 > 0?2:4") in new stack
> -- Goto (macro-record-enable,s,4)
> -- Executing GotoIf("SIP/206-c9aa", "1?5:8") in new stack
> -- Goto (macro-record-enable,s,5)
> -- Executing DBget("SIP/206-c9aa", "RecEnable=RECORD-OUT/206") in
> new stack
> -- DBget: varname=RecEnable, family=RECORD-OUT, key=206
> -- DBget: set variable RecEnable to DISABLED
> -- Executing SetVar("SIP/206-c9aa",
> "CALLFILENAME=OUT206-20060121-154747-1137858467.462") in new stack
> -- Executing Goto("SIP/206-c9aa", "s|14") in new stack
> -- Goto (macro-record-enable,s,14)
> -- Executing GotoIf("SIP/206-c9aa", "0?15:99") in new stack
> -- Goto (macro-record-enable,s,99)
> -- Executing NoOp("SIP/206-c9aa", "NO RECORDING NEEDED") in new
> stack
> -- Executing GotoIf("SIP/206-c9aa", "1?7") in new stack
> -- Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s,7)
> -- Executing GotoIf("SIP/206-c9aa", "0?9") in new stack
> -- Executing SetCallerID("SIP/206-c9aa", "01827218xxx") in new
> stack
> -- Executing SetGroup("SIP/206-c9aa", "OUT_12") in new stack
> -- Executing CheckGroup("SIP/206-c9aa", "1") in new stack
> -- Executing SetVar("SIP/206-c9aa", "DIAL_NUMBER=01213332xxx") in
> new stack
> -- Executing SetVar("SIP/206-c9aa", "DIAL_TRUNK=12") in new stack
> -- Executing AGI("SIP/206-c9aa", "fixlocalprefix") in new stack
> -- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/fixlocalprefix
> -- AGI Script fixlocalprefix completed, returning 0
> -- Executing SetVar("SIP/206-c9aa", "OUTNUM=01213332xxx") in new
> stack
> -- Executing Cut("SIP/206-c9aa", "custom=OUT_12|1") in new stack
> -- Executing GotoIf("SIP/206-c9aa", "0?19") in new stack
> -- Executing Dial("SIP/206-c9aa", "SIP/ems_voip/01213332xx") in new
> stack
> -- Called ems_voip/01213332xxx
>
>
> and then sits there until I hangup.
>
> Can anyone spot anything odd?
>
> Many thanks
>
>
> Matthew


Working fine here.

Below's the output from my CLI for you to compare.....

-- Executing Macro("SIP/204-4e99", "dialout-trunk|12|0800800150|") in
new stack
-- Executing GotoIf("SIP/204-4e99", "1?3:2)") in new stack
-- Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s,3)
-- Executing Macro("SIP/204-4e99", "record-enable|204|OUT") in new stack
-- Executing GotoIf("SIP/204-4e99", "0 > 0?2:4") in new stack
-- Goto (macro-record-enable,s,4)
-- Executing GotoIf("SIP/204-4e99", "1?5:8") in new stack
-- Goto (macro-record-enable,s,5)
-- Executing DBget("SIP/204-4e99", "RecEnable=RECORD-OUT/204") in new
stack
-- DBget: varname=RecEnable, family=RECORD-OUT, key=204
-- DBget: set variable RecEnable to ENABLED
-- Executing SetVar("SIP/204-4e99",
"CALLFILENAME=OUT204-20060121-155624-1137858984.243") in new stack
-- Executing Goto("SIP/204-4e99", "s|14") in new stack
-- Goto (macro-record-enable,s,14)
-- Executing GotoIf("SIP/204-4e99", "1?15:99") in new stack
-- Goto (macro-record-enable,s,15)
-- Executing Monitor("SIP/204-4e99",
"wav49|OUT204-20060121-155624-1137858984.243| mb") in new stack
-- Executing GotoIf("SIP/204-4e99", "1?7") in new stack
-- Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s,7)
-- Executing GotoIf("SIP/204-4e99", "0?9") in new stack
-- Executing SetCallerID("SIP/204-4e99", "0xxxxxxxxxx") in new stack
-- Executing SetGroup("SIP/204-4e99", "OUT_12") in new stack
-- Executing CheckGroup("SIP/204-4e99", "") in new stack
-- Executing SetVar("SIP/204-4e99", "DIAL_NUMBER=0800800150") in new
stack
-- Executing SetVar("SIP/204-4e99", "DIAL_TRUNK=12") in new stack
-- Executing AGI("SIP/204-4e99", "fixlocalprefix") in new stack
-- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/fixlocalprefix
-- AGI Script fixlocalprefix completed, returning 0
-- Executing SetVar("SIP/204-4e99", "OUTNUM=0800800150") in new stack
-- Executing Cut("SIP/204-4e99", "custom=OUT_12|1") in new stack
-- Executing GotoIf("SIP/204-4e99", "0?19") in new stack
-- Executing Dial("SIP/204-4e99", "SIP/voip.co.uk/0800800150") in new
stack
-- Called voip.co.uk/0800800150
-- SIP/voip.co.uk-bb4d is ringing
-- SIP/voip.co.uk-bb4d answered SIP/204-4e99


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Matt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-21-2006
Looks like I'm not getting the response from their server to tell
asterisk the line is ringing..

-- SIP/voip.co.uk-bb4d is ringing
-- SIP/voip.co.uk-bb4d answered SIP/204-4e99


Still waiting for a reply from Theo @ voip.co.uk

 
Reply With Quote
 
NutCracker
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-22-2006
On 21 Jan 2006 10:45:19 -0800, "Matt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Looks like I'm not getting the response from their server to tell
>asterisk the line is ringing..
>
> -- SIP/voip.co.uk-bb4d is ringing
> -- SIP/voip.co.uk-bb4d answered SIP/204-4e99
>
>
>Still waiting for a reply from Theo @ voip.co.uk



This may not be related, but voip.co.uk are working on a fix to a problem with
call terminations - and there meant to be updating the software this weekend.


"Our technical team have discovered a potential problem with certain SIP
devices, which is causing spurious call termination issue for users of these
devices. We are implementing a software update, which will contend with this
issue and resolve these call terminations problems.

We appreciate your continued patience with this problem and expect that your
issue will be resolved by Monday."


 
Reply With Quote
 
NutCracker
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-24-2006
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 09:39:58 +0000, NutCracker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 21 Jan 2006 10:45:19 -0800, "Matt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Looks like I'm not getting the response from their server to tell
>>asterisk the line is ringing..
>>
>> -- SIP/voip.co.uk-bb4d is ringing
>> -- SIP/voip.co.uk-bb4d answered SIP/204-4e99
>>
>>
>>Still waiting for a reply from Theo @ voip.co.uk

>
>
>This may not be related, but voip.co.uk are working on a fix to a problem with
>call terminations - and there meant to be updating the software this weekend.
>
>
>"Our technical team have discovered a potential problem with certain SIP
>devices, which is causing spurious call termination issue for users of these
>devices. We are implementing a software update, which will contend with this
>issue and resolve these call terminations problems.
>
>We appreciate your continued patience with this problem and expect that your
>issue will be resolved by Monday."
>


*UPDATE*

Voip.co.uk have identified the problem that is causing calls to be disconnected
with certain devices under certain circumstances. This fix will be applied to
the voip.co.uk platform tonight @ 23:30.

The issue with dialling 121 (vociemail) has also been identified and is related
to the above problem (related to NAT conditions). A fix has been made although
further testing is required.



 
Reply With Quote
 
David Floyd
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2006
In message of Tue, 24 Jan 2006, NutCracker writes
>
>The issue with dialling 121 (vociemail) has also been identified and is related
>to the above problem (related to NAT conditions). A fix has been made although
>further testing is required.
>


I wish that they would provide access to voicemail from other phones -
as promised!

That is wheat I really need so that I can pick my voicemail up when I'm
away or travelling.

DF
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Voipdiscount Outgoing Calls with Sipgate Incoming Calls on a Linksys PAP2 Giganews UK VOIP 27 10-09-2006 11:28 PM
Home VOIP gateway for outgoing calls while I'm on the road. Tony Toews VOIP 23 11-05-2005 04:03 PM
Using a different number ID for outgoing calls on 18866 voip? James Fisher UK VOIP 14 07-08-2005 07:04 PM
Not recieving e-mail, telephone will not make outgoing calls. vincent h connolly Computer Support 13 02-04-2005 02:30 PM
Packet8 can't make outgoing calls Jason Spilde VOIP 0 08-08-2003 04:07 AM



Advertisments