Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > The VoipBuster empire

The VoipBuster empire

paul123

We all know about VoipBuster, SipDiscount, VoipCheap, Netappel, 1899
etc, but I was gobsmacked to see just how many companies/websites they
seem to be running!

According to this page it would seem that the Finarea/Betamax empire
operates more than 60 of these sites (more than a dozen in the UK
alone!):
http://doulos.wordpress.com/technica...ation/finarea/

Paul

GwG

"paul123" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> We all know about VoipBuster, SipDiscount, VoipCheap, Netappel, 1899
> etc, but I was gobsmacked to see just how many companies/websites they
> seem to be running!
>
> According to this page it would seem that the Finarea/Betamax empire
> operates more than 60 of these sites (more than a dozen in the UK
> alone!):
> http://doulos.wordpress.com/technica...ation/finarea/

It seems to me as if they are setting them up in the hope of selling
them on later, when each company has an established customer base,
(after using us lot as guinea pigs, and to make up their customer
numbers)

the empire braces itself billyw MCSE 17 08-13-2004 11:30 AM
Empire Strike Again anonymous MCSE 9 11-21-2003 04:15 PM

Advertisments