Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > NEW VOIP COMPANY

NEW VOIP COMPANY

I just found this new voip company online..Tried thier $5.00 test account.
Worked great. DID a little reseach on them and they are located in 36 different countries.
Including UK. Appernetly they have a AT&T Backbone with a Direct COnnection to the BTC. I called them and
they even have free UK numbers with unlimited inbound for the first 6 month then the DID cost
$4.00 a month with unlimited inbound still in effect.
Try them out. I am using them for FAXing service to email. We sent 50 faxes to them and all of them went threw.
Our company is very impressed with the service its like TDM all the way around.
I am not trying to promote them but damn its about time somebody put something together
that is cost effective. And they dont care if you are a business otr residence.
http://www.fvdsl.net you can at least look them over. (-;
Cheers
Bill