Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Free destinations with Voipbuster and alikes

Free destinations with Voipbuster and alikes

Philippe Deleye

[Posted in English because of crosspost in de.comm.internet.telefonie and
uk.telecom.voip.
Apologise to our german friends]

Group...

Just checked rates and free destinations with Voipbuster, Netappel,
Voipcheap, Sipdiscount, Voipstunt
The list of free destinations (landlines) is very different.
But some destinations are only free with only 1 of above services
For example:
HR - Croatia (Hrvatska): free calls with Voipstunt only
CY - Cyprus: free calls with Voipstunt only
CZ - Czeck Republic: free calls with Sipdiscount only
LT - Lithouania: free calls with Voipstunt only
RU - Russian federation: free calls with Sipdiscount only
SK - Slovak Republic: free calls with Voipstunt only

Many other countries are free with 2, 3 or 4 of above services
And one country is free with ANY of the 5: Portugal (PT) ....
[I have them all listed on a Excel sheet, but not allowed to post binaries
here ...]

Note
It looks like all of them now support SIP.
For Netappel, you need to use connectionserver.netappel.com as registrar
(not netappel.fr)
I got them all working now on my Fritz Box ...

rgds
Philippe
Belgium

paul123

Philippe Deleye wrote:

> Just checked rates and free destinations with Voipbuster, Netappel,
> Voipcheap, Sipdiscount, Voipstunt

> Note
> It looks like all of them now support SIP.
> For Netappel, you need to use connectionserver.netappel.com as registrar
> (not netappel.fr)
> I got them all working now on my Fritz Box ...
>
> rgds
> Philippe
> Belgium

Nice one Philippe, I've got my voipcheap account added to my a@h box