Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > WTS: New Year Promotion, asterisk phone EP301 for $49.9

WTS: New Year Promotion, asterisk phone EP301 for $49.9

hao.xu.cn@gmail.com

EP301 can operated with GNUGK, ASTERISK with good voice quanlity.
Please visit http://www.telecomchinasourcing.com

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com
> EP301 can operated with GNUGK, ASTERISK with good voice
> quanlity. Please visit http://www.telecomchinasourcing.com

Repeat after me:

My New Year Resolution for 2006 is not to send any more spam.

Ivor

Thomas Kenyon

Ivor Jones wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com
>
>>EP301 can operated with GNUGK, ASTERISK with good voice
>>quanlity. Please visit http://www.telecomchinasourcing.com

> Repeat after me:
>
> My New Year Resolution for 2006 is not to send any more spam.
>

> Ivor

You've got to admit, it looks great for the money.
(29.07 at current exchange rate).

Shame the detail on the website is lacking.

Ivor Jones

"Thomas Kenyon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:S2Esf.18058$(E-Mail Removed)
> Ivor Jones wrote:
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com
> >
> > > EP301 can operated with GNUGK, ASTERISK with good
> > > voice quanlity. Please visit
> > > http://www.telecomchinasourcing.com

> > Repeat after me:
> >
> > My New Year Resolution for 2006 is not to send any more
> > spam. Ivor
> >

> You've got to admit, it looks great for the money.
> (29.07 at current exchange rate).
>
> Shame the detail on the website is lacking.

I don't care if it's the best thing since sliced bread, this is a
non-advertising group.

Ivor