Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Call a SkypeIn number from a mobile

Call a SkypeIn number from a mobile

jimgravy@gmail.com

Does anyone know how much i costs to call a SkypeIn number from a
mobile. And more particularly would they be included in any kinds of
free minutes?

Kind regards

jim

Jono

|| Does anyone know how much i costs to call a SkypeIn number from a
|| mobile.

Depends on your mobile tariff & has nothing to do with whether it's a a
Skype-in number, as these are normal, geographic numbers beginning either 01
or 02.

||And more particularly would they be included in any kinds of
|| free minutes?

Yes.

|| Kind regards
|| jim

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh (E-Mail Removed):
> Does anyone know how much i costs to call a SkypeIn number from a
> mobile. And more particularly would they be included in any kinds of
> free minutes?
>
> Kind regards
>
> jim

As Skype Hype give you (for a fee) an 01 or 02 number, then the cost will be
whatever your mobile co charge for standard calls (01 or 02), if you get free
calls to 01 and 02 numbers then, as Skype Hype-In number is an 01 or 02 number
then it would be included.

There are proper VoIP services that offer for free an incoming 01 or 02 number
of your choice of area code, such a Sipgate.

--
For 5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
http://www.south-east-birmingham.tk