Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > BE heard, talk ur emails for free, Springdoo it!

BE heard, talk ur emails for free, Springdoo it!

the1uluv@gmail.com

Want to stand out?
Want to grab attention?
Want to look professional?
Here is the trick to do all that and more...
Here is something refreshing for a change, something you can use
professionally or personally, this tool is only limited to you
imagination.

It's from Springdoo, www.Springdoo.com, a voice emailing tool for you
to talk your email, personalise your messages and stand out from the
crowed...

Click on or visit the link below to listen to my message:

http://ennz.springdoo.com/public/pla...2EC030FCE06BF5

You create an account, record a message and it creates a hyperlink (no
large attachment to email, no software's to download), and email it
to the recipient.
PS: yes it's completely and utterly free...

Hope you like, Merry Christmas and happy Springdooing everyone... =D

PS: Please inform me of your opinion on this service, any feedback is
more than welcome so do not hesitate to let thro me a piece of your
mind =)

Regards
The1uLuv

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com

> PS: Please inform me of your opinion on this service, any
> feedback is more than welcome so do not hesitate to let
> thro me a piece of your mind =)

Ok. Please take your spam elsewhere. This is a non-advertising group.

Ivor

VOIP-Buster nummbers free with Talk-Talk? PavaRodney UK VOIP 4 01-01-2007 12:37 PM
Change to Talk Talk Bob B Wireless Networking 2 08-24-2006 09:19 AM
Change to talk talk Bob B Computer Support 1 08-23-2006 08:49 PM
Skype and Talk Talk Sacred UK VOIP 9 08-01-2006 08:57 PM
Unable to post to talk.origins - but talk.atheism ok Rolf Computer Support 2 04-09-2006 09:48 AM

Advertisments