Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Enta Voip

Enta Voip

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:05:28 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>So a typo YES but there is an excuse I happen to have got the" flun"

Not a typo I don't think I suspect my keyboard is going stupid .

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:05:28 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)
> wrote:
>

> > So a typo YES but there is an excuse I happen to have
> > got the" flun"

> Not a typo I don't think I suspect my keyboard is going
> stupid .

Only the keyboard..?!

Ivor

daveyboy

"Brian A" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >Peak time 1.95 pence per min.
> >
> >Off peak 0.95
> >
> >weekend 0.85

> TOO MUCH!!!
>
> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

That's what I thought,

The other rub is the 10 quid setup fee. I know that the other stuff that
Enta do is good, but the voip is OTT on price.

ibisinternet@gmail.com

Where did you find those prices?
1.25p/minute peak (0.85p w/ends)
before signing up with anybody check they have per second billing

We are dealers take a look at the actual prices and details
http://www.ibistelecoms.co.uk/voip.php
Hope it helps