Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Quintum setup

Quintum setup

TC1967@gmail.com

I have been asked to set up a Quintum tenor AS 400. The Tenor will be
in a remote location. we need to be able to use netmeeting, routed
through the tenor gateway to the PSTN.

I have no experience with VOIP or Quintum. The documentation isn't
worth much. I'm hoping someone can tell me what steps I need to take to
configure this unit.

Thanks.

Andrew Crane

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I have been asked to set up a Quintum tenor AS 400. The Tenor will be
> in a remote location. we need to be able to use netmeeting, routed
> through the tenor gateway to the PSTN.
>
> I have no experience with VOIP or Quintum. The documentation isn't
> worth much. I'm hoping someone can tell me what steps I need to take to
> configure this unit.

Learn about VOIP and Quintum
Hire a consultant.

IMHO the documentation is adaquate for getting the thing running as long as
you have a basic knowledge of the PSTN and of VOIP. I don't think the Tenor
range is up to much compared with their CMS offering, but it will do light
duty work without too much looking after.

Regards
Andrew

--
Inweb Networks 01784494400 www.inweb.co.uk
www.rectel.co.uk -- record your phone calls and retrieve them online without

Quintum Setup TC1967@gmail.com Cisco 0 12-12-2005 08:47 PM
Help configuring Quintum Tenor A800 Rejith Krishnan VOIP 1 02-15-2005 03:56 PM
IVR-2 IVR Language Option for Quintum Tenor Analog Mihai VOIP 0 01-07-2004 03:31 AM
Looking for second opinion on Quintum Tenor Rejith Krishnan VOIP 3 11-24-2003 06:10 PM
Buy - Sell: Cisco, Vocaltec, Quintum, Clarent, Lucent, NMS, Audiocodes KH VOIP 0 11-14-2003 09:09 PM

Advertisments