Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > WiFi VOIP

WiFi VOIP

English please

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:11:54 -0000, "www.payasyougo.me.uk"
<webmaster@(remove_the_spam)pocket.me.uk> wrote:

>Yup thats what i thourt but thourt i check.

Is there an English translation of this available?

Mike

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 22:32:44 +0000, English please <q.@.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:11:54 -0000, "www.payasyougo.me.uk"
><webmaster@(remove_the_spam)pocket.me.uk> wrote:
>
>>Yup thats what i thourt but thourt i check.

>Is there an English translation of this available?

"I really am most grateful to you for confirming that my understanding
in this matter was correct. I was fairly sure that I hadn't committed
some elementary faux pas in my comprehension, but one can never be too
sure, so I thought it would be eminently sensible to check that my
appreciation was not too divergent from the truth."

Alternatively,

"Yous the man. Respect."

HTH.

Mike.

--
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

news

In message
<(E-Mail Removed) senetexchange.com>,
English please <q.?@?.invalid> writes
>On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:11:54 -0000, "www.payasyougo.me.uk"
><webmaster@(remove_the_spam)pocket.me.uk> wrote:
>
>>Yup thats what i thourt but thourt i check.

>Is there an English translation of this available?

Just to see what would happen, I put it through Babelfish, translating
from English into German. The German rendition is:

Yup thats was i thourt aber thourt, die ich überprüfe

So my guess is that the original was a mixture of English and German

)

--
Ian