Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Experience with babble.net ?

Experience with babble.net ?

Martin Maurer

Hello,

has someone experience wth babble.net ? They seem to be UK based. I
registered an account a few days ago, but till now i haven't got any
response.
How is speech quality ? Is phoning to different countries (especially to
zone 0) working ?

Regards,

Martin

Martin²

I used them about a year ago when they started as they had free calls.
Worked OK, though I wasn't impressed with their soft phone.
Being a cheapskate I have since moved to voipbuster and then sipdiscount.
Regards,
Martin

Experience Beta 2 Kit Elvis ASP .Net 1 07-27-2005 11:39 AM
Samsung Experience (6.17.05) Event Coverage at XYZ Computing Silverstrand Front Page News 3 06-26-2005 07:10 AM
OPINIONS/EXPERIENCE PLEASE: Wireless Network Adapters and Base Stations of different brands Jimmy Dean Wireless Networking 2 02-22-2005 02:42 PM
Storable - Anyone with experience with this perl mod? Harsha Perl 1 09-11-2004 07:39 PM
Is there a person who I experience absurd event that experience? PS2 gamer Cisco 4 06-01-2004 07:52 PM

Advertisments