Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Free U.S VOIP provider with Free Virtual Number?

Free U.S VOIP provider with Free Virtual Number?

snabee snabee is offline
Junior Member

One question though, would my X-Lite downloaded flrom SipGate.co.uk work with this US number or would I have to make any changes in that?

Cheers!

AnotherFred AnotherFred is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivor Jones
I don't know where they make their money,
but it's a good service.

Ivor
It seems that the proceeds of the charge paid by the caller is spread out amongst all the companies that handle the call. IPKall get paid a pittance per call for terminating (ie providing the end point in the circuit switched system) them.

The same appears to happen in the UK, especially as far as calls to mobiles are concerned.