Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Free U.S VOIP provider with Free Virtual Number?

Free U.S VOIP provider with Free Virtual Number?

Gareth Evans

I'm looking for a provider like Sipgate, but a U.S version that will provide
me with a free U.S number. Any suggestions?

Gareth

Tomek

> I'm looking for a provider like Sipgate, but a U.S version that will provide
> me with a free U.S number. Any suggestions?

You can get a free U.S. number in 360 area (Washington State) from
www.ipkall.com . However, it's not a provider, you can use your current
provider with this number.

paul123

Tomek wrote:
> > I'm looking for a provider like Sipgate, but a U.S version that will provide
> > me with a free U.S number. Any suggestions?

Stanaphone.com give you a free incoming number and fax2email as well

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:38:22 -0000, "Gareth Evans"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I'm looking for a provider like Sipgate,

Hell fire what an awful name to be confronted with when one first
boots up in a morning especially a Sunday morning .

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:38:22 -0000, "Gareth Evans"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > I'm looking for a provider like Sipgate,

> Hell fire what an awful name to be confronted with when
> one first boots up in a morning especially a Sunday
> morning .

Yawn, reaches for more beer and sandwiches....

Ivor

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>> On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:38:22 -0000, "Gareth Evans"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm looking for a provider like Sipgate,

>> Hell fire what an awful name to be confronted with when
>> one first boots up in a morning especially a Sunday
>> morning .

> Yawn, reaches for more beer and sandwiches....
>
> Ivor

I only see the morons posts when someone replies to them!

Ivor Jones

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
wrote in message
news:MQYmf.6736$(E-Mail Removed) k
> Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)

> > > Hell fire what an awful name to be confronted with
> > > when one first boots up in a morning especially a
> > > Sunday morning .

> > Yawn, reaches for more beer and sandwiches....
> >
> > Ivor

> I only see the morons posts when someone replies to them!

Sorry, I can't help it sometimes..!

Ivor

Gareth Evans

"Tomek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> I'm looking for a provider like Sipgate, but a U.S version that will
>> provide
>> me with a free U.S number. Any suggestions?

> You can get a free U.S. number in 360 area (Washington State) from
> www.ipkall.com . However, it's not a provider, you can use your current
> provider with this number.

Thanks, that seemed to work well.

Gareth

Ivor Jones

"Gareth Evans" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> "Tomek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> > > I'm looking for a provider like Sipgate, but a U.S
> > > version that will provide
> > > me with a free U.S number. Any suggestions?

> > You can get a free U.S. number in 360 area (Washington
> > State) from www.ipkall.com . However, it's not a
> > provider, you can use your current provider with this
> > number.

> Thanks, that seemed to work well.

Call quality is good as well. I don't know where they make their money,
but it's a good service.

Ivor

nayna nayna is offline
Junior Member

In US axvoice is best for voip phone service and free virtual number.
You can go with them