Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > searching for reuse database and archive software

searching for reuse database and archive software

Rainer

Hi,
i am searching for software (freeware maybe) which is able to manage a
huge number of hdl modules for reuse. the software shoult archive a
reuseable hdl module and support an easy find of archived modules.

does anyone know a good tool which cover this featuers ?

i know a sofware called scriptorium , but this is a one file database
not a module or complex block archive software. i need software which
combine a lot of files for each module.

thanx and best regards
rainer

Mike Treseler

Rainer wrote:
> Hi,
> i am searching for software (freeware maybe) which is able to manage a
> huge number of hdl modules for reuse. the software shoult archive a
> reuseable hdl module and support an easy find of archived modules.

I use emacs vhdl-mode port and compose functions
for that sort of thing.

-- Mike Treseler

Rainer

Mike Treseler <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Rainer wrote:
> > Hi,
> > i am searching for software (freeware maybe) which is able to manage a
> > huge number of hdl modules for reuse. the software shoult archive a
> > reuseable hdl module and support an easy find of archived modules.

> I use emacs vhdl-mode port and compose functions
> for that sort of thing.
>
> -- Mike Treseler

thanks, but it should be for more than 100 engineers , like a know how data base

Mike Treseler

Rainer wrote:

> thanks, but it should be for more than 100 engineers , like a know how data base

Consider setting up a CVS server.

-- Mike Treseler