Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Skype Cordless Phone

Skype Cordless Phone

hophed@hotmail.com

Hi

I'd like to start using Skype on a regular basis and I'm looking for a
decent cordless phone to use. The Dualphone would have been perfect but
it is not compatible with Windows Me.

Can anyone recommend an alternative? I'd be happy with one which was
Skype-only.

Many thanks

George Woodbine

> Hi
>
> I'd like to start using Skype on a regular basis and I'm looking for a
> decent cordless phone to use. The Dualphone would have been perfect but
> it is not compatible with Windows Me.
>
> Can anyone recommend an alternative? I'd be happy with one which was
> Skype-only.

I must spend way too much time on eBay, this is the third item I've
linked to tonight

Why not get something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5833022741

Then you can use whatever normal home phone you like.

Lee

"George Woodbine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I'd like to start using Skype on a regular basis and I'm looking for a
>> decent cordless phone to use. The Dualphone would have been perfect but
>> it is not compatible with Windows Me.
>>
>> Can anyone recommend an alternative? I'd be happy with one which was
>> Skype-only.

> I must spend way too much time on eBay, this is the third item I've linked
> to tonight
>
> Why not get something like this:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5833022741

System requirements: Windows 2000 or XP