Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Freetalk call forwarding

Freetalk call forwarding

Al

I'm a bit confused about freetalk call forwarding option.

I understand the principle of it, but I don't understand this bit from
their explanation:
"Note that the number you forward your calls to must be permitted by
your outgoing calling plan.... This is a freetalk feature that is free
of extra charge. "

What exactly do they mean with this - does it mean that I can forward
incoming calls to any UK landline and it is totally free of charge?
What about if I want to forward it to a mobile or international - is
that permitted and how will those be charged?

Paul Westwell

"Al" <.@_.invalid> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm a bit confused about freetalk call forwarding option.

If you forward to a UK landline it will be free.

If you forward to a mobile you will pay the freetalk mobile costs, likewise
for international.