Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Voip cheap

Voip cheap

Nigel

Hi,

Is it correct - can you use the 5 credit and still get the free calls to
the UK?? So even if your balance goes down to Zero you can still get the
free phone call??

Thanks

Nigel
--
Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk

Nick

"Nigel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4370921f$0$41142$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Is it correct - can you use the 5 credit and still get the free calls to
> the UK?? So even if your balance goes down to Zero you can still get the
> free phone call??
>
> Thanks
>
> Nigel
> --
> Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
> www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk

Not quite true, your balance needs to be a
minimum of 0.01p

Peter Pratten

In article <Ah5cf.8637$(E-Mail Removed)>, Nick
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes

>"Nigel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:4370921f$0$41142$(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is it correct - can you use the 5 credit and still get the free calls to
>> the UK?? So even if your balance goes down to Zero you can still get the
>> free phone call??
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Nigel
>> --
>> Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
>> www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk
>>

>Not quite true, your balance needs to be a
>minimum of 0.01p

I've just noticed they are now asking for 10.
--
Peter Pratten
Please reply in group only

Brian A

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 00:24:06 +0000, Peter Pratten
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <Ah5cf.8637$(E-Mail Removed)>, Nick
><(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>>
>>"Nigel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:4370921f$0$41142$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is it correct - can you use the 5 credit and still get the free calls to
>>> the UK?? So even if your balance goes down to Zero you can still get the
>>> free phone call??
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Nigel
>>> --
>>> Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
>>> www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk
>>>

>>Not quite true, your balance needs to be a
>>minimum of 0.01p
>>

>I've just noticed they are now asking for 10.

Seems to be the 'M O' of all the 1899/18866/voipbuster etc. group of
companies. Start at nil or very low cost and then increase the charge
after the technology and customer base are on firmer ground.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

J Smith

Brian A wrote:
> >I've just noticed they are now asking for 10.

> Seems to be the 'M O' of all the 1899/18866/voipbuster etc. group of
> companies. Start at nil or very low cost and then increase the charge
> after the technology and customer base are on firmer ground.

Their sister company, SIPDiscount still seems to be quite a good deal.
Most of the free call destinations that are in both VoIP Cheap and VoIP
Buster are included and they still only want 5 euros (about 4)! Takes
a bit more knowledge than their VoIP* products to setup though.