Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipgate incoming down

Sipgate incoming down

Julius

It appears sipgate incoming is down

I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling sipgate
produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

Ivor Jones

"Julius" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com
> It appears sipgate incoming is down
>
> I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling
> sipgate produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

Ok here on both my London and Birmingham numbers.

Try my speaking clock on 020 7043 1320 (SIP 1431320) if you want to do a
test.

Ivor

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On 6 Nov 2005 11:16:17 -0800, "Julius" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It appears sipgate incoming is down
>
>I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling sipgate
>produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

Oh dear, how sad, never mind but you can bet Ivor is receiving calls
ok though .

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> On 6 Nov 2005 11:16:17 -0800, "Julius"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > It appears sipgate incoming is down
> >
> > I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling
> > sipgate produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

> Oh dear, how sad, never mind but you can bet Ivor is
> receiving calls ok though .

I am indeed, I just made some test calls. But why are you bothered, you
aren't a customer any more..?

Your trolling isn't required, please go away.

Ivor

Roger Barrett

"Julius" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> It appears sipgate incoming is down
>
> I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling sipgate
> produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

working ok in Oundle

Stephen Peterson

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>> On 6 Nov 2005 11:16:17 -0800, "Julius"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>> > It appears sipgate incoming is down
>> >
>> > I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling
>> > sipgate produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

>> Oh dear, how sad, never mind but you can bet Ivor is
>> receiving calls ok though .

> I am indeed, I just made some test calls. But why are you bothered, you
> aren't a customer any more..?
>
> Your trolling isn't required, please go away.
>
> Ivor

Everything's ok here too. Have been receiving and making calls on Sipgate
all weekend with no probems. In fact, since the firmware update for my
TA612V came through the other week the service has been faultless.

Stephen

Mark

> On 6 Nov 2005 11:16:17 -0800, "Julius" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> It appears sipgate incoming is down
>>
>> I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling sipgate
>> produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

> Oh dear, how sad, never mind but you can bet Ivor is receiving calls
> ok though .

I'm also receiving calls OK too

--
"Great Mobile Phone Deals http://www.tekmobile.co.uk/mobile-phones/"
"Customise Your Mobile http://ringtones.tekmobile.co.uk"

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:31:43 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Your trolling isn't required, please go away.

Sory Mr European can't do that .

Julius

OK all, it is most likely IP difficilties between North America and
Europe

I tried all my numbers and none of them work, however the Asterisk box
shows them as registered

I think it is more than likely IP related and not PSTN related

Sorry for starting Dex off on his anti-sipgate tanget

JP

Sean

I don't use sipgate, but just set up the account for a moment.

I can't call mobiles, but can landlines (UK)........ Stange