Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Voip Business

Voip Business

SeKur1ty

You can become financially independant by starting your own VOIP
business. http://www.voipchamps.net gives you all the details for
starting a lucrative busines in the booming VOIP industry.

Don't wait for the revolution to be over get in with voip now!!!

Julius

I'll have 10 of those to go

keymaster

"Julius" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I'll have 10 of those to go

Yes, and would you be wanting fries with that sir?

voip champ

Great just sign up through the web site and you can get started. We
will send you a free copy of our financial freedom magazine. Voip
Champs is based from the best Voip company around just check out our
site.

http://www.voipchamps.net

Doz

Who are these muppets ?

"voip champ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
| Great just sign up through the web site and you can get started. We
| will send you a free copy of our financial freedom magazine. Voip
| Champs is based from the best Voip company around just check out our
| site.
|
| http://www.voipchamps.net

Ivor Jones

"Doz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4367991e$0$23296$(E-Mail Removed)
> Who are these muppets ?

I don't know, but at least they don't top post.

$24.95 a month isn't cheap either. I could get a BT line and a lot of
calls for that..!

Ivor

alexd

Doz wrote:

> "voip champ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

<spam snipped>

> | http://www.voipchamps.net
>
> Who are these muppets ?

Not sure, but "Leighton Cubbage" sounds like he could be a town in
Bedfordshire.

18:42:30 up 7 days, 22:16, 3 users, load average: 0.87, 0.42, 0.17
This is my BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMSTICK

voipnetfreak@yahoo.com

It does not look like the service is available in th UK. But I think
you can get a virtual number that links back to the US.

The flash phone looks ace