Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Voipbuster: my credits are being used for calls made to local numbers!

Voipbuster: my credits are being used for calls made to local numbers!

OM

I topped up my Voipbuster account to 5 Euros to get the free local and
national calls.

I seem to have been charged 0.04 Euros for calls made to local or
national calls.
OK... not a kings ransom... but why am I being charged at all??
I thought the dealw as free calls to local and national??

Anyone had something similar?

The numbers called aren't special or anything!

And... I might have been charged 0.04 Euros this time... who knows how
much I will be charged next time??

Any replies would be appreciated.

Thanks.

OM

Brian

On 2005-10-30, OM <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I topped up my Voipbuster account to 5 Euros to get the free local and
> national calls.
>
> I seem to have been charged 0.04 Euros for calls made to local or
> national calls.
> OK... not a kings ransom... but why am I being charged at all??
> I thought the dealw as free calls to local and national??

That was the deal until about a week ago. Calls to UK geographic numbers are
now 1 cent per minute, before VAT, and announced as such when the connection is
being set up.

> Anyone had something similar?
>
> The numbers called aren't special or anything!
>
> And... I might have been charged 0.04 Euros this time... who knows how
> much I will be charged next time??

Is the 4 cents a total or a per minute charge? 0845 numbers are 4 cents per
minute. Was it one of these you called? www.voipbuster.com has the tariffs
listed.

Brian.

wooosh

Free calls to any regular landline in:
Austria
Denmark
Finland
Germany
Greece
Ireland
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United States
I see the UK has gone !!

Nick

"wooosh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7929f.19686$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Free calls to any regular landline in:
> Austria
> Denmark
> Finland
> Germany
> Greece
> Ireland
> Luxembourg
> Netherlands
> Norway
> Spain
> Sweden
> Switzerland
> United States
> I see the UK has gone !!

Where has the UK gone?

Sean

Nick wrote:
> "wooosh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:7929f.19686$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Free calls to any regular landline in:
>> Austria
>> Denmark
>> Finland
>> Germany
>> Greece
>> Ireland
>> Luxembourg
>> Netherlands
>> Norway
>> Spain
>> Sweden
>> Switzerland
>> United States
>>I see the UK has gone !!
>>

> Where has the UK gone?

To the chargeable sections on voipbuster. In a geographical sence, don't
think it's gone anywhere

Brian A

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:08:02 +0000, Sean
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Nick wrote:
>> "wooosh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:7929f.19686$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>Free calls to any regular landline in:
>>> Austria
>>> Denmark
>>> Finland
>>> Germany
>>> Greece
>>> Ireland
>>> Luxembourg
>>> Netherlands
>>> Norway
>>> Spain
>>> Sweden
>>> Switzerland
>>> United States
>>>I see the UK has gone !!
>>>

>> Where has the UK gone?
>>

>To the chargeable sections on voipbuster. In a geographical sence, don't
>think it's gone anywhere

Just off the eastern Australian coast would be nice though

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Martin²

Nick:
>Where has the UK gone?

Well, we, the cheapskate 'customers', have gone to sipdiscount.
But what on earth is Finarea playing at ? Can't even begin to guess.
Regards,
Martin

MCSE Credits & A+ & N+ Prractice Exam Sites akachwala Hardware 0 09-11-2006 06:09 AM
VOIPCheap Credits Missing ras UK VOIP 2 08-21-2005 02:03 PM
Re: Acceptez gratuitement les cartes de crédits sur votre site /* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */ MCSE 0 08-01-2005 03:18 PM
Re: Acceptez gratuitement les cartes de crédits sur votre site Frisbee® MCSE 0 08-01-2005 03:16 PM
credits boka_do DVD Video 0 12-06-2003 10:54 AM

Advertisments