Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > more one-way audio blues with Sipura SPA-3000

more one-way audio blues with Sipura SPA-3000

Chris

Ok, I thought I had my problems with one-way audio sorted, but they've
turned up again. The funny thing is, when I call through Sipgate (Line
1), everything works fine. But when I call through Sipdiscount or 1899
using the gateway accounts, the calls connect fine, but I can't get any
incoming audio. I've been staring at the config pages so long now, I
can't see the wood for the trees anymore.

If anyone is interested in taking a look and pointing me in the right
direction, I've posted a copy of the config here:
http://notabene.cx/advanced.htm

All help appreciated!

Chris

Andrew Gabriel

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Chris <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> Ok, I thought I had my problems with one-way audio sorted, but they've
> turned up again. The funny thing is, when I call through Sipgate (Line
> 1), everything works fine. But when I call through Sipdiscount or 1899
> using the gateway accounts, the calls connect fine, but I can't get any
> incoming audio. I've been staring at the config pages so long now, I
> can't see the wood for the trees anymore.
>
> If anyone is interested in taking a look and pointing me in the right
> direction, I've posted a copy of the config here:
> http://notabene.cx/advanced.htm

I would guess that with STUN enabled, you would not need to
enable NAT or Ext IP address (STUN should handle it), but I
emphasise the word "guess".

--
Andrew Gabriel