Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > UK CHEAP

UK CHEAP

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

How does one get into the ukcheap website I keep getting a box asking
for user name and password I don't even have an account with them yet.

Brian A

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:43:39 +0100, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>How does one get into the ukcheap website I keep getting a box asking
>for user name and password I don't even have an account with them yet.

Are you sure that you don't mean voipcheap.co.uk?
btw they use IAX afaik- you can't use them with an ATA.
Check out
sipdiscount.com
voipbuster.com

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Sparks

"Brian A" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:43:39 +0100, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>How does one get into the ukcheap website I keep getting a box asking
>>for user name and password I don't even have an account with them yet.

> Are you sure that you don't mean voipcheap.co.uk?

Sorry to hijack, but do you have the asterisk settings for VoipCheap?

Sparks...

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:42:01 GMT, Brian A
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Are you sure that you don't mean voipcheap.co.uk?
>btw they use IAX afaik- you can't use them with an ATA.
>Check out
>sipdiscount.com
>voipbuster.com

Tried sipdiscount and could not get it to work and buster have started
charging for UK calls I only want it to have a play around with
anyway.

paul123

Dex,

If it's voicheap.co.uk you're after, you need to download the program
from their site, install it, then, on firing it up, sign up for an
account via the prog.

Sparks,

I tried to setup voipcheap on aah a while back. After trying voipbuster
settings, a fair bit of headscratching and a google trawl, it seems
that both voipcheap.co.uk and netappel.fr use a version of the program
that is iax + encrypted.... anyway that's the gist of this link:
http://www.voipuser.org/forum_topic_2812.html

I gave up at that point. Hope you get further

Paul