Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > voipfone down

voipfone down

keymaster

Hi
getting no phone or website here - is it down?
cheers
Roy

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:18:52 +0100, "keymaster"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi
>getting no phone or website here - is it down?
>cheers
>Roy

Looking that way Roy just called my number and nothing , they are
slowly going the way of Sipgate how many times have they been down now
in the passed few weeks ? .Have you noticed the rot has only set in
since they have started adding stuff that doesn't really matter .

Mathew Curtis

keymaster wrote:
> Hi
> getting no phone or website here - is it down?
> cheers
> Roy

working ok here

Mat

keymaster

"Mathew Curtis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> keymaster wrote:
>> Hi
>> getting no phone or website here - is it down?
>> cheers
>> Roy

> working ok here
>
> Mat

Hi
yah back on now.
Hey Dexter - I sticking with them for a bit...12 months at Vonage worries
me - cant take commitment.
roy

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On 27 Oct 2005 13:37:12 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>keymaster wrote:
>> Hi
>> getting no phone or website here - is it down?
>> cheers
>> Roy

>working ok here
>
>Mat

I have just checked my phone and I can dial out but can't receive
calls and can't access the website either .

Mathew Curtis

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On 27 Oct 2005 13:37:12 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >keymaster wrote:
> >> Hi
> >> getting no phone or website here - is it down?
> >> cheers
> >> Roy

> >working ok here
> >
> >Mat

> I have just checked my phone and I can dial out but can't receive
> calls and can't access the website either .

website and phones allok for me gonna email them and see if they have
had any problems

Mat

Ivor Jones

"Mathew Curtis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > On 27 Oct 2005 13:37:12 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > working ok here
> > >
> > > Mat

> > I have just checked my phone and I can dial out but
> > can't receive calls and can't access the website either
> > .

> website and phones allok for me gonna email them and see
> if they have had any problems
>
> Mat

No probs on Sipgate

Ivor

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:38:45 +0100, "keymaster"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi
>yah back on now.
>Hey Dexter - I sticking with them for a bit...12 months at Vonage worries
>me - cant take commitment.
>roy

So it is just tried my line again )at least they are very quick at
sorting out any faults . I am giving thought to jacking in Vonage only
because Freetalk is just has good and only just over have the price of
Vonage .

Mathew Curtis

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:38:45 +0100, "keymaster"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >Hi
> >yah back on now.
> >Hey Dexter - I sticking with them for a bit...12 months at Vonage worries
> >me - cant take commitment.
> >roy
> >

> So it is just tried my line again )at least they are very quick at
> sorting out any faults . I am giving thought to jacking in Vonage only
> because Freetalk is just has good and only just over have the price of
> Vonage .

Not Tried free talk yet but still happy with voipfone at the moment for
me the virtual pbx is the dog's boll*&%s i wouldn't be without it now

Mat

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On 27 Oct 2005 13:44:17 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> On 27 Oct 2005 13:37:12 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> >working ok here
>> >
>> >Mat

>> I have just checked my phone and I can dial out but can't receive
>> calls and can't access the website either .

>website and phones allok for me gonna email them and see if they have
>had any problems
>
>Mat

Could be down to BT Mat there was a message on our F2S account page
earlier saying there where problems in a number of area's and gave a
whole list of area codes .

Voipfone down? Lee UK VOIP 4 09-04-2007 03:13 PM
Voipfone (and its web site) down? Mark UK VOIP 5 05-03-2006 04:31 PM
Voipfone service down? graham@ideadata.co.uk UK VOIP 10 12-23-2005 04:08 PM
Voipfone down? Steve UK VOIP 11 09-29-2005 08:30 AM
voipfone.co.uk - SIP server down? Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk UK VOIP 6 09-04-2005 04:42 PM

Advertisments