Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > OEM X100 - FXO PCI Card

OEM X100 - FXO PCI Card

Stephane M

Did anybody make any purchase with the company : goods2world.com ?

I did purchased an OEM-FXOPCI card, that I want to use with my
asterisk@home, and I have no news form them
* I sent an email -> no reply
* phone number : Order Line: +44(0)8700 681 555

-> dead line !!!
Very suprising.... and I am a bit worried !!

Someone

"Stephane M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dj1bqf$af1$1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Did anybody make any purchase with the company : goods2world.com ?
>
> I did purchased an OEM-FXOPCI card, that I want to use with my
> asterisk@home, and I have no news form them
> * I sent an email -> no reply
> * phone number : Order Line: +44(0)8700 681 555
>
> -> dead line !!!
> Very suprising.... and I am a bit worried !!

I have also tried emailing them no responce (this was a sales mail as well)
Whatis odd is they are still advertising on ebay, with product listed as
being in the states

Joe Harrison

I was going to get one of those until I read all the bad things people had
posted about the company

Stephane M

and did you receive your product ??

"Someone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dj2ame$d8c$1$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Stephane M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dj1bqf$af1$1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Did anybody make any purchase with the company : goods2world.com ?
> >
> > I did purchased an OEM-FXOPCI card, that I want to use with my
> > asterisk@home, and I have no news form them
> > * I sent an email -> no reply
> > * phone number : Order Line: +44(0)8700 681 555
> >
> > -> dead line !!!
> > Very suprising.... and I am a bit worried !!

> I have also tried emailing them no responce (this was a sales mail as

well)
> Whatis odd is they are still advertising on ebay, with product listed as
> being in the states

> > Did anybody make any purchase with the company : goods2world.com ?

I have some available.

I purchased from goods2world about 3 months ago and all went smoothly.

However, I ordered more recently and asked for their address to pay by
cheque. No response - despite several emails.

I then ordered from Canada via ebay, 4 x FXO cards. I installed one in a
system today at client site and there was a terrible echo I could not
resolve. So today I have ordered a single port digium card for 84.99
instead

If anyone wants any of the 4 OEM cards I received from Ebay, I will let them
go for 15 each inc delivery. I have used them before and they have worked
without problems.. maybe it is down to the telephone exchange line or the PC
hardware? Sometimes theres and echo, sometimes not. I have clones running
at customer sites with no problems.

In most cases, I would agree the clone or OEM card is better for testing
than production. If your lucky, it will work well for your customer too.

daveATbliss-salonsDOTcom

PCI FXO card for Windows? Gilles Ganault VOIP 3 05-14-2007 04:12 AM
FXO to FXO connection NeoN Cisco 1 12-19-2006 04:39 AM
Compatibility of the PLX PCI 9656 card with the PCI X slot boysr2003 Computer Support 0 12-18-2006 10:44 PM
Problems after moving Wireless PCI card to different PCI slot SFF11 Computer Support 3 10-07-2005 11:37 PM
Problems after moving Wireless PCI card to different PCI slot SFF11 Wireless Networking 2 10-07-2005 11:37 PM

Advertisments