Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > remote call pickup

remote call pickup

Hi,

Having done alot of reading I am still struggling to get remote pickup to
work on asterisk@home.

If anyone has battled with this problem and won, I would be grateful to here
how they did it.

If it make a difference I am trying to pickup an incoming call coming
through on the X100P card from the PSTN

we are using grandstream budgetone BT102's.

Thanks

Ian

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newscW4f.6005$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Having done alot of reading I am still struggling to get remote pickup to
> work on asterisk@home.
>
> If anyone has battled with this problem and won, I would be grateful to

here
> how they did it.
>
> If it make a difference I am trying to pickup an incoming call coming
> through on the X100P card from the PSTN
>
> we are using grandstream budgetone BT102's.

Ok
I assume you have assigned them all to the same pickupgroup and callgroup
and are using the access code thats defined in the features.conf ?

Ian