Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > What is cheapset?

What is cheapset?

turtill@hotmail.com

What is the cheapest voip service for phoning mobiles and how much
does it cost?
pete

Tony Benshaw

Voiptalk do mobiles for 10p per minute on their prepay silver package (2.99
per month). Evening mobile calls are 8p and weekend 5p. Cheapest I've seen .
Works pretty well , I've never had any issues.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is the cheapest voip service for phoning mobiles and how much
> does it cost?
> pete

Mathew Curtis

> What is the cheapest voip service for phoning mobiles and how much
> does it cost?
> pete

Voipfone's mobile rates start @ 8.4 p www.voipfone.co.uk

Mat

turtill@hotmail.com

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 07:11:57 +0100, "Tony Benshaw" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Voiptalk do mobiles for 10p per minute on their prepay silver package (2.99
>per month). Evening mobile calls are 8p and weekend 5p. Cheapest I've seen .
>Works pretty well , I've never had any issues.

That looks much better than the present set up I have and is well
worth me looking into thanks. I am not keen on prepaid stuff as it is
unlikely I will use 2.99 per month but it is interesting to check on
and see what else they have thanks. At the moment I have voipbuster
(which has just updated itself) and they are 9.5 per minute all the
time so it is definitely worth my while to check everything out.
pete

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> What is the cheapest voip service for phoning mobiles and how much
>> does it cost?
>> pete

turtill@hotmail.com

On 23 Sep 2005 05:42:47 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> What is the cheapest voip service for phoning mobiles and how much
>> does it cost?
>> pete

>Voipfone's mobile rates start @ 8.4 p www.voipfone.co.uk

I have checked your link and I cannot get less than 9.5 which is what
voipbuster does I believe. Where have I gone wrong?
pete

Mathew Curtis

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On 23 Sep 2005 05:42:47 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >> What is the cheapest voip service for phoning mobiles and how much
> >> does it cost?
> >> pete

> >Voipfone's mobile rates start @ 8.4 p www.voipfone.co.uk

> I have checked your link and I cannot get less than 9.5 which is what
> voipbuster does I believe. Where have I gone wrong?
> pete

They charge different prices for different networks o2 is 8.4p

Mat

turtill@hotmail.com

On 23 Sep 2005 10:09:39 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> On 23 Sep 2005 05:42:47 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> >Voipfone's mobile rates start @ 8.4 p www.voipfone.co.uk

>> I have checked your link and I cannot get less than 9.5 which is what
>> voipbuster does I believe. Where have I gone wrong?
>> pete

>They charge different prices for different networks o2 is 8.4p

I understand now thanks.
pete