Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > I need to be able to transfer a call - can I do this on VOIP?

I need to be able to transfer a call - can I do this on VOIP?

OM

I want to have an incoming number where I receive calls and then have
the facility to transfer the number to another VOIP number.

I think I'll sign up for SkypeIn... but they don't have this facility.
: (
Are there any providers that give this functionality?

Thanks.

OM

Mathew Curtis

OM wrote:
> I want to have an incoming number where I receive calls and then have
> the facility to transfer the number to another VOIP number.
>
> I think I'll sign up for SkypeIn... but they don't have this facility.
> : (
> Are there any providers that give this functionality?
>
> Thanks.
>

> OM

Yes you can do this with Voipfone
http://www.voipfone.co.uk/PB_Call_Transfer.php