Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > B.H.Telcom - VoiceReach Service - voice over ip technology

B.H.Telcom - VoiceReach Service - voice over ip technology

nakadina@yahoo.com

B.H.Telcom's Voice-Reach Service, based on voice over ip technology is
a perfect solution for Mass Marketing Campaigns and Phone Broadcast
Campaigns. Voice-Reach can be used for Voice Broadcasts , Telephone
Direct Marketing, Phone Broadcasts Reminder Services, Announcement
Services, Notifications Services, IVR services, Reaching Voters and
other Marketing Goals.

More information is available @ http://www.bhtelcom.com

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com
> B.H.Telcom's Voice-Reach Service, based on voice over ip
> technology is a perfect solution for Mass Marketing
> Campaigns and Phone Broadcast Campaigns. Voice-Reach can
> be used for Voice Broadcasts , Telephone Direct
> Marketing, Phone Broadcasts Reminder Services,
> Announcement Services, Notifications Services, IVR
> services, Reaching Voters and other Marketing Goals.
>
> More information is available @ http://www.bhtelcom.com

(a) that site does not appear to exist

(b) this is a non-advertisement group.

Ivor

Ad C

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)lid
says...

> > More information is available @ http://www.bhtelcom.com

> (a) that site does not appear to exist

I am glad you said that, I thought my internet was playing up again.

> (b) this is a non-advertisement group.

True.

Brian A

On 20 Sep 2005 16:33:27 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>B.H.Telcom's Voice-Reach Service, based on voice over ip technology is
>a perfect solution for Mass Marketing Campaigns and Phone Broadcast
>Campaigns. Voice-Reach can be used for Voice Broadcasts , Telephone
>Direct Marketing, Phone Broadcasts Reminder Services, Announcement
>Services, Notifications Services, IVR services, Reaching Voters and
>other Marketing Goals.
>
>More information is available @ http://www.bhtelcom.com

Sounds like a possible spam tool to me - Ughhh!

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

nakadina@yahoo.com

http://www.bhtel.com is the right address.
This is no spam.
Sorry for the mistake.

Joe Harrison

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> http://www.bullshit.com is the right address.
> This is no spam.
> Sorry for the mistake.

"a perfect solution for Mass Marketing Campaigns " and you're saying it's
not spam???