Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipgate and call cut offs. Also Voipbuster......

Sipgate and call cut offs. Also Voipbuster......

Steve B

Hi all,

I was using Sipgate to call a friend in the USA on Froday night. It was
working fine but the call was cut off repeatedly every minute or so giving
me an engaged type tone. Any ideas what could be the problem?

Another issue I've never resolved is that Voipbuster works fine via the
application but when I use my ATA I always get cut off after 1 minute for
having no credit. I have credit on two accounts with them. I know lots of
people are using an ATA without problems but guess it must be an issue with
my ATA as my account does work with the software. Is it possible my ATA is
not compatible with Voipbuster somehow or maybe I should change codec? Just
seems weird as it does work but doesn't seem to be able to see I have credit
in my account.

Thanks
Steve