Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipgate works fine, even on Fridays

Sipgate works fine, even on Fridays

Julius

My sipgate report

Continuous usage over this week, even through the wee hours of Friday
night Saturday morning

Quality is good, a few random authentication retries required, but no
more than voipfone had, maybe they are hosted in the same location

I would say they are no worse than anyone else