Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > VoIP ****ing contest ? do it here :)

VoIP ****ing contest ? do it here :)

peter

Since is seems a custom in this group to invade other people's
reasonably normal threads with ****ing contests, I hereby offer you a
thread totally devoid of any content, and devoted entirely to your
urinary pleasure and amusement.

Go ahead - **** away at each other here; and how about letting
participants with real concerns get their issues discussed in peace ?

Saleh Jambo

"peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

do you have nothing better to do than resort to kids games like this.

Mike

Saleh Jambo wrote:
> "peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
> do you have nothing better to do than resort to kids games like this.

Thats rich coming from you Stefan

(Switching news servers won't help, you still have the same IP)

From: "Saleh Jambo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
Subject: Re: VoIP ****ing contest ? do it here
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:11:29 GMT

Saleh Jambo

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

who said anything about switching

Saleh Jambo

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

i could always use my mates thailand server if i really wanted to,but i cant
be arsed for you mikey babe.

Mike

Saleh Jambo wrote:
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> i could always use my mates thailand server if i really wanted to,but i cant
> be arsed for you mikey babe.

Oh go on. You know you want to willy wave.

Saleh Jambo

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

yes i do but not at you old timer

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:55:16 GMT, "Saleh Jambo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>yes i do but not at you old timer

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))

Mike

Saleh Jambo wrote:
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> yes i do but not at you old timer

If you won't do it for me, then do it for the rest of the group.

Sounds like you are talking out of your arse again. Disprove it by
posting via the imaginary "my mates thailand server"

Alhaji Saleh Jambo

"Saleh Jambo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:RVxXe.17253$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
> do you have nothing better to do than resort to kids games like this.

Well My friend it seems that you have resorted to kids games in stealing my
name ?

God Bless

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups