Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipgate OK today?

Sipgate OK today?

Joe Harrison

Not changed anything and my settings still all look fine but can't place
outgoing calls.

Been getting "SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden" all morning. Is it working for other
people?

Joe

Jono

Joe Harrison wrote:
|| Not changed anything and my settings still all look fine but can't
|| place outgoing calls.
|| Been getting "SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden" all morning. Is it working for
|| other people?
|| Joe

Snap.

I can make outgoing SIP calls, but not to PSTN.

Incomming calls are fine.

Thomas Rankin

Joe Harrison wrote:
> Not changed anything and my settings still all look fine but can't place
> outgoing calls.
>
> Been getting "SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden" all morning. Is it working for other
> people?
>
> Joe

It's not just you, it's happening here too.
Calls to other sipgate numbers are working fine, as are receving calls.

Roger Barrett

"Thomas Rankin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5PdXe.6591$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Joe Harrison wrote:
>> Not changed anything and my settings still all look fine but can't place
>> outgoing calls.
>>
>> Been getting "SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden" all morning. Is it working for other
>> people?
>>
>> Joe

> It's not just you, it's happening here too.
> Calls to other sipgate numbers are working fine, as are receving calls.

It wouldnt be so bad is one of Sipgate's worst detractors hadnt mentinoed
that it all goes t##s up at the weekend just a few days ago

Saleh Jambo

"Roger Barrett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FYdXe.10727$(E-Mail Removed)...

this whole episode proves how incompetent sipgate really are, yet again as
the weekdn comes and go's the service virtually stops working, like me and
dex have said previously its because the krauts have gone out boozing all
weekend.

When will you lot learn that you get a cheap,almost free service and you
therefore get a crap and consistently faulty service, are you all mad or
something why do you put up with Sipgates incompetence.

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 13:37:38 GMT, "Saleh Jambo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>When will you lot learn that you get a cheap,almost free service and you
>therefore get a crap and consistently faulty service, are you all mad or
>something why do you put up with Sipgates incompetence.

Save your breath and bandwidth they are so frightened of spending a
quid or two they would sooner come here and moan and groan about
Sipgate .
There are only three voip providers worth having Voipfone, Gradwell.or
Vonage .

Saleh Jambo

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

I wouldnt touch anything by the reverend Peter Gradwell either, i mean why
did he used to call himslef a areverend ffs.

Ivor Jones

"Jono" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:JOdXe.110786$(E-Mail Removed) .uk
> Joe Harrison wrote:
> > > Not changed anything and my settings still all look
> > > fine but can't place outgoing calls.
> > >
> > > Been getting "SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden" all morning. Is
> > > it working for other people?
> > >
> > > Joe

> Snap.
>
> I can make outgoing SIP calls, but not to PSTN.
>
> Incomming calls are fine.

I get the same from my accounts that have credit. From a number that
doesn't have any credit on it I get the recorded announcement saying I
have no credit, so whether this has any significance or not I don't know.

Ivor

Ivor Jones

"Roger Barrett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FYdXe.10727$(E-Mail Removed)
> "Thomas Rankin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:5PdXe.6591$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Joe Harrison wrote:
> > > Not changed anything and my settings still all look
> > > fine but can't place outgoing calls.
> > >
> > > Been getting "SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden" all morning. Is
> > > it working for other people?
> > >
> > > Joe

> > It's not just you, it's happening here too.
> > Calls to other sipgate numbers are working fine, as are
> > receving calls.

> It wouldnt be so bad is one of Sipgate's worst detractors
> hadnt mentinoed that it all goes t##s up at the weekend
> just a few days ago

First time it's gone off here since around March. From an account with no
credit though I get the normal recorded message saying so, which might
indicate the problem is elsewhere, but of course I will now get blasted
for even thinking it

Ivor

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:12:59 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>First time it's gone off here since around March. From an account with no
>credit though I get the normal recorded message saying so, which might
>indicate the problem is elsewhere, but of course I will now get blasted
>for even thinking it

Untimely it is the customers own fault for ever subscribing for ever
subscribing to such a bunch of numbskulls . I don't think you can
expect service tomorrow either they will all be off boozing again to
celibrate their new government .
Come back Herr Hitler all is forgiven he would have had that lot in
Belson for the shambles they have made of Sipgate .

2 Sipgate numbers behind one router..? Ivor Jones VOIP 54 02-04-2005 01:20 PM
Sipgate down..? Ivor Jones VOIP 0 01-30-2005 11:48 PM
Router Recommendation for Sipgate and Sipura-2000? John Geddes VOIP 3 01-19-2005 06:30 AM
Sipgate Grandstream HandyTone-286 + Arcor DSL 1 Mbit Jan VOIP 6 06-25-2004 01:22 PM

Advertisments