Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > voipfone unavailable

voipfone unavailable

Ian Hopkins

Is anyone else having problems with Voipfone at the moment (11.05 am)?.
Just getting an engaged tone when I try to make a call.

Ian

Chris

"Ian Hopkins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:U_aXe.6522$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is anyone else having problems with Voipfone at the moment (11.05 am)?.
> Just getting an engaged tone when I try to make a call.
>
> Ian

My adaptor was flashing red at about 11am and could not seem to connect to
Voipfone. Checked again half an hour later and it was OK. Seems they did go
down for a while.

Chris

Max Power

Chris wrote:
> "Ian Hopkins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:U_aXe.6522$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Is anyone else having problems with Voipfone at the moment (11.05 am)?.
>>Just getting an engaged tone when I try to make a call.
>>
>>Ian

> My adaptor was flashing red at about 11am and could not seem to connect to
> Voipfone. Checked again half an hour later and it was OK. Seems they did go
> down for a while.
>
> Chris

Thanks, I tried it about 12.00 and it was working again. Unusual for
Voipfone, as they're usually reliable.

Ian

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:34:23 GMT, Max Power <"Max Power"@nospam.net>
wrote:

>Thanks, I tried it about 12.00 and it was working again. Unusual for
>Voipfone, as they're usually reliable.

They are Ian every dog is allowed one bite Sipgate should be put down
they have bitten that often just watch another couple of weeks or so
and they will bite again .

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed):
> On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:34:23 GMT, Max Power <"Max Power"@nospam.net>
> wrote:
>

>> Thanks, I tried it about 12.00 and it was working again. Unusual for
>> Voipfone, as they're usually reliable.

> They are Ian every dog is allowed one bite Sipgate should be put down
> they have bitten that often just watch another couple of weeks or so
> and they will bite again .

Hmmm, you don't work for Voipfone do you?

Saleh Jambo

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote in

Unlike ivor jones who is part of thse uk managemnet of ****gate no dexter
does not work for voipfone.

Paul Cupis

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:34:23 GMT, Max Power <"Max Power"@nospam.net>
> wrote:
>>Thanks, I tried it about 12.00 and it was working again. Unusual for
>>Voipfone, as they're usually reliable.

> They are Ian every dog is allowed one bite

You like this phrase, but it is not the first time that Voipfone have
had problems, is it?

Saleh Jambo

"Paul Cupis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dgm7dc$3nh$(E-Mail Removed)...

get away from voipfone and switch to vonage you wont have any of the same
problems EVER.

Saleh Jambo

"Paul Cupis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dgm7v9$3sr$(E-Mail Removed)...

misleading NO

Factually correct YES

Why is it misleading cupid, pray tell ?.

Paul Cupis

Saleh Jambo wrote:
> "Paul Cupis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dgm7dc$3nh$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> get away from voipfone and switch to vonage you wont have any of the same
> problems EVER.

Thanks for that, but I'm not actually with voipfone. Save your
misleading advertising for someone else.

Voipfone launch the world's first Internet Telepathy service. lee@voipfone.co.uk VOIP 0 03-31-2006 11:22 PM
Voipfone Press Release - Call Conferencing cjd UK VOIP 0 06-08-2005 02:52 PM
Voipfone Press Release cjd UK VOIP 61 06-06-2005 07:11 PM
Re: sipgate vs voipfone Ivor Jones UK VOIP 6 06-04-2005 01:00 PM
Call divert on Voipfone DMac UK VOIP 8 05-28-2005 06:47 AM

Advertisments