Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > voipfone unavailable

voipfone unavailable

Saleh Jambo

"Paul Cupis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dgm8kt$422$(E-Mail Removed)...

> It is not factually correct. You cannot possible know that one will not
> have problems with Vonage *ever*. Or have you travelled back in time
> from the end of the universe where you completed a detailed survey of
> the service levels received by every Vonage use in the history of time?
>
> Frankly, your advertising of this service, and the impossible
> claims/promises you make on its behalf is getting tiresome.

I am only telling everyone about the service *I* personally experienced and
my comments reflect my genuine beliefs about vonage.

Paul Cupis

Saleh Jambo wrote:
> Paul Cupis wrote:
>> Saleh Jambo wrote:
>>> get away from voipfone and switch to vonage you wont have any of
>>> the same problems EVER.

>> Thanks for that, but I'm not actually with voipfone. Save your
>> misleading advertising for someone else.

> misleading NO
>
> Factually correct YES
>
> Why is it misleading cupid, pray tell ?.

It is not factually correct. You cannot possible know that one will not
have problems with Vonage *ever*. Or have you travelled back in time
from the end of the universe where you completed a detailed survey of
the service levels received by every Vonage use in the history of time?

Frankly, your advertising of this service, and the impossible
claims/promises you make on its behalf is getting tiresome.

Oh, and please learn to quote/spell properly.

Paul Cupis

Saleh Jambo wrote:
> "Paul Cupis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dgm8kt$422$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>It is not factually correct. You cannot possible know that one will not
>>have problems with Vonage *ever*. Or have you travelled back in time
>>from the end of the universe where you completed a detailed survey of
>>the service levels received by every Vonage use in the history of time?
>>
>>Frankly, your advertising of this service, and the impossible
>>claims/promises you make on its behalf is getting tiresome.

> I am only telling everyone about the service *I* personally experienced and
> my comments reflect my genuine beliefs about vonage.

Then I suggest that you start using the phrase "in my opinion" a lot more.

Oh, and stop saying things like:

"switch to vonage you wont have any of the same problems EVER."
"Factually correct YES"

as this is not consistant with your alleged view above.

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 06:39:53 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"

>Thus spaketh http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed):
>> On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:34:23 GMT, Max Power <"Max Power"@nospam.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Thanks, I tried it about 12.00 and it was working again. Unusual for
>>> Voipfone, as they're usually reliable.

>> They are Ian every dog is allowed one bite Sipgate should be put down
>> they have bitten that often just watch another couple of weeks or so
>> and they will bite again .

>Hmmm, you don't work for Voipfone do you?

Just like Vonage they just happen to provide me with a good product
unlike one German voip provider I was once with . Any companies that
provides me with a good product and service they get my
recommendations and with any companies that doesn't I make sure the
masses on Usenet get to know about them.
No matter what Sipgate's UK representative thinks or says .

Saleh Jambo

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Just wait till the uk sipagte supremo sets up the groups frequentl asked
questions page, all it will contain is references to sipgate no doubt.

Voipfone launch the world's first Internet Telepathy service. lee@voipfone.co.uk VOIP 0 03-31-2006 11:22 PM
Voipfone Press Release - Call Conferencing cjd UK VOIP 0 06-08-2005 02:52 PM
Voipfone Press Release cjd UK VOIP 61 06-06-2005 07:11 PM
Re: sipgate vs voipfone Ivor Jones UK VOIP 6 06-04-2005 01:00 PM
Call divert on Voipfone DMac UK VOIP 8 05-28-2005 06:47 AM

Advertisments