Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > FAO DEXTER

FAO DEXTER

StudMuffin

Jusy out of curiosity how is your vonage system working, all my lines are
fine, i am just ahving trouble logging into my accounts online, could be our
isp but i doubt it. Are you having any problems?

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:58:19 GMT, "StudMuffin"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Jusy out of curiosity how is your vonage system working, all my lines are
>fine, i am just ahving trouble logging into my accounts online, could be our
>isp but i doubt it. Are you having any problems?

Never even bother checking to be honest the lines work the bill is
correct so not point in even logging in on the other hand I will give
it a go and if I can't then Vonage will go .

StudMuffin

its working ok again now but see what yours is like

Ivor Jones

"StudMuffin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:neBVe.12569$(E-Mail Removed)
> its working ok again now but see what yours is like

Problems with Vonage..??!!!

Surely not on this *FLAWLESS* service..??!!!

Ivor

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:17:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"StudMuffin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>message news:neBVe.12569$(E-Mail Removed)
>> its working ok again now but see what yours is like

>Problems with Vonage..??!!!
>
>Surely not on this *FLAWLESS* service..??!!!

The phone service IS flawless it is the web site he is on about
don't know why he bothers visiting the site no need, the phone works
the bill is always correct so no need to bother about anything else .

Ad C

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,

> >Surely not on this *FLAWLESS* service..??!!!

> The phone service IS flawless it is the web site he is on about
> don't know why he bothers visiting the site no need, the phone works
> the bill is always correct so no need to bother about anything else .

Maybe he don't trust them? Anyone who trusts any company is mad, I check
my bills from any company, including the one I work for

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:39:47 +0100, Ad C <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>(E-Mail Removed) says...
>> >
>> >Surely not on this *FLAWLESS* service..??!!!

>> The phone service IS flawless it is the web site he is on about
>> don't know why he bothers visiting the site no need, the phone works
>> the bill is always correct so no need to bother about anything else .
>>

>Maybe he don't trust them? Anyone who trusts any company is mad, I check
>my bills from any company, including the one I work for

Vonage send an email stating the bill amount which is always the same
and has never failed to correspond with the bank statement .

StudMuffin

eyevor i thought you werent going to speak on the matter anymore

FYI the problem wasnt with vonage but the firefox browser so yes VONAGE ARE
STILL THE BEST AND LIKE DEX SAYS ARE ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS.

StudMuffin

I have to agree with you adc on this, i regularly check all my account at
least once a day and my business bank accounts i access at least 5 and at
the most 15 times a day just to keep an eye on them.

I TRUST VONAGE IMPLICITLY

Ivor Jones

"StudMuffin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:JFGVe.1040$(E-Mail Removed)
> eyevor i thought you werent going to speak on the matter
> anymore

You can't be talking about me, my name is Ivor (with a capital I) not
eyevor.

Ivor <= read this